Principles of Customer Service
Train your front-line staff to deliver a great customer experience that will leave your customers raring to return.
Customers with Disabilities
Give your staff the knowledge and confidence to provide a warm welcome for customers with disabilities, and become a business of choice.
Service Across Cultures
Give your staff the skills to communicate effectively with customers from different cultures and backgrounds.
Boost your staff’s local knowledge and deliver an all-round service for customers and visitors (also ideal for volunteers at major events).
Become a WorldHost Trainer
Train to deliver WorldHost customer service training yourself.
WorldHost for Major Events
We can develop tailored WorldHost training for staff and volunteers at major sporting, cultural or tourism events.
WorldHost for Retail
We've partnered with the National Skills Academy for Retail to offer three WorldHost courses specific to retail businesses.
Principles of Supervising Customer Service Performance
Give your managers and supervisors the knowledge and coaching skills to create a real customer service culture in your business.
An introduction to excellent customer service with our interactive e-learning course.
- 23rd May Principles of Customer Service
- 24th May Principles of Customer Service
- 4th June WorldHost Principles of Supervising Customer Service Performance
- E-learning programme launched to help SMEs in customer service The People 1st Training Company is launching WorldHost Insights, an interactive e-learning course...
- Cheshire Oaks sees 10% sales increase after undergoing WorldHost training McArthurGlen's Cheshire Oaks Designer Outlet has announced that sales for the brands which undert...