Principles of Customer Service
Train your front-line staff to deliver a great customer experience that will leave your customers raring to return.
Customers with Disabilities
Give your staff the knowledge and confidence to provide a warm welcome for customers with disabilities, and become a business of choice.
Service Across Cultures
Give your staff the skills to communicate effectively with customers from different cultures and backgrounds.
Boost your staff’s local knowledge and deliver an all-round service for customers and visitors (also ideal for volunteers at major events).
Become a WorldHost Trainer
Train to deliver WorldHost customer service training yourself.
WorldHost for Major Events
We can develop tailored WorldHost training for staff and volunteers at major sporting, cultural or tourism events.
WorldHost for Retail
We've partnered with the National Skills Academy for Retail to offer three WorldHost courses specific to retail businesses.
Principles of Supervising Customer Service Performance
Give your managers and supervisors the knowledge and coaching skills to create a real customer service culture in your business.
An introduction to excellent customer service with our interactive e-learning course.
- 23rd April Principles of Customer Service (Train the Facilitator)
- 23rd April Principles of Customer Service
- 24th April Principles of Customer Service
- Independents' Day 2014 campaign launched The National Skills Academy for Retail and People 1st have launched this year's Independents' Day...
- AA Inspectors turn up on Arkell’s Brewery Door Two AA Inspectors arrived at Arkell’s Brewery recently, but they weren’t there to check on the fa...