“I was really impressed by the programme’s content and straightforward delivery.”
Victoria Salisbury, Travelodge
Our WorldHost Principles of Customer Service programme will give your staff the skills and knowledge to deliver excellent customer service that will give your business a great reputation.
We know that, in an increasingly competitive business environment, you need to work even harder to retain customers and win new ones – and that’s where we can help.
Through this interactive programme, we will get your staff to think about their own experiences of good and bad service, understand why their role has such an impact on your customers’ experience, and learn vital communication and listening skills that will set them up for success.
A specially-tailored version of this programme for retailers is also available.
What will I learn?
Your staff will learn:
- Why customer service is such an important part of their role
- How to make an excellent first impression and make customers feel welcome
- How using customers’ names can help to create a good rapport, and techniques for remembering names
- Communication skills for success
- How to empathise with customers, and why handling their concerns is so important
- Why listening is an essential part of the customer service process, and how to do it effectively
- The value of tourism, and the important role they play in generating revenue for your business and the wider tourism economy
- How to ‘go the extra mile’ – including making five commitments on how they will do this in your business
Open programme: £95 per person
In-company programme: £1,195
Train your own people to deliver this programme: More details
No. of people per programme: Up to 15
All prices exclude VAT. In-company programmes may include an additional cost for trainer expenses.
*Price based on cost of in-company programme for 15 people
|31 August 2016||Croydon, London||over 1.0 days|
|14 September 2016||Croydon, London||over 1.0 days|
|15 September 2016||Edinburgh ,||over 1.0 days|
|10 October 2016||London,||over 1.0 days|
|25 October 2016||London,||over 1.0 days|
|16 November 2016||London,||over 1.0 days|
|08 December 2016||London,||over 1.0 days|